Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Proms, limos, and... poofy dresses!

I haven't been to prom (yet!) but I think one of the best things about it is that you get to wear the bestest and the fanciest dress in your high school years. I mean dances I guess you could wear some semi formal stuff, but we're talking poofy-ness to the max. I guess that's just me... My dream prom would include a veryyy poofy, bright colored dress, hot date (of course), and awesome techno dance music instead of the crappy hip hop that's in, I don't know, every freakin' minute of dances? Well, until then, I can drool at Betsey Johnson "prom" dresses for her S/S 08 show, which the theme was prom... This dress IS my future dress... Now where do I get the money...?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There is nothing more 80's chic than a limo i hope you're doing a white one! i run a limousine hire worcester company. check it out for 80's style.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.