Sunday, March 16, 2008

Style molds?

Should be studying... but oh well. I give up in school. :x I want to do outfit posts so badly, but something is hindering me. And my camera sucks.

ANYWAYS. I just wanted to pop in to say what I've been thinking lately. I was thinking about my style, and how much I want to be in a mold, yet I can't clearly find one. It's very strange. It's wierd first of all to want to be in a mold, but I don't know. I think it's very interesting. It sort of shows your psychological process and your mind. Sort of. Well at least to me. I really like that t-shirt, skirt, sneakers, and something really girly and kawaii look. And lately that's what I'm wearing... I haven't worn pants in a while (lol) and the only jeans I really like are my Erin Fetherston for Target ones- with heart shaped pockets which kind of fits into my 'category'. Dresses are cool, but too... I don't know feminine??? And restricted for my mischievious purposes. I love skirts... Need more...! I got like 5 in Korea in my one week there. Not even. Hahah... But I definately want to be more experimental and so I say bravo/brava to those who are- i.e. Susie Bubble! Hah, my favorite. :]

So my conclusion. Style, shmyle.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You totally should do outfit posts! And yeah, it's weird, thinking about what type of "style mold" one fits into.... And will you ever upload the Chanel pics? ♥