Thursday, July 24, 2008

I've known you for three years and counting... I fell in love with you and your charming smile the first time we met. I kept on falling and falling till I can't get out anymore. It's too late. I think you see me as a little sister, but every night,I pray you wouldn't. Every night, I dream of being in your arms, my feelings finally at rest and at peace so that I don't have to continue this anymore. Sometimes I get the feeling you love me too, but soemtiems you are so distant I don't know anymore. I love you and will see you for 3 more years. Maybe by then, we can talk properly. Maybe by then, we can joke and laugh and play idiotic games just so that we want to, not to break the awkward silence. Best of luck this year, I know you'll need it. You always stumble and fall in whatever you do, yet you manage to laugh it off. That's one of the main reasons I love you so much. You have no idea. You will never ever see this, but I just wanted to get it off my chest. It's been pondering my heart for ages, and now here it is. MDK I love you.

No comments: