Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Survey because I am bored and energy-less

5 Things found in my bookbag:
1. 1 1/2" white Staples binder
2. Korean notebook-- gifted from a friend
3. Korean pencil case which includes my new UNIBALL PEN that I am escatic about.
4. LG Voyager aka my phone
5. Various, useless textbooks
(This is of course, during the school year. However, I am enjoying the loveliness of summer.)

5 Things found in my purse:
1. Urban Outfitters floral wallet
2. Cherry chapstick
3. LG Voyager aka my phone
4. Korean notebook along with my UNIBALL PEN!
5. Fujifilm cam

Favourite things in my room:
1. MY PLUSH PLUSH BED.
2. Various books crammed into my bookcase.
3. Magazine buckets which are currently overflowing.
4. My closet-- of course.
5. Little, colorful cosmetics table

5 Things Ive always wanted to do:
1. Get into COLUMBIA (basically my high school goal)
2. Live in New York Citayyy or LA (or basically any city)
3. Work for Lula or Teen Vogue
4. Live in Seoul for at least a year
5. Travel the world

5 Things I am currently into:
1. Fashion, art, writing, reading-- lifetime loves.
2. Chictopia (it's addicting.)
3. Lula and Teen Vogue
4. The world of Asher Lev-- via My Name is Asher Lev and The Gift of Asher Lev by Chaim Potok.
5. Bokko dancing.

No comments: